Over 15 years’ experience working with children, families, churches, communities, schools, universities, non-profits, state agencies including DFCS, DJJ, Courts, Child Advocates, etc. Currently works as a Turnaround Clinical Therapist in an Elementary School at one of the largest school districts in the Atlanta Area.
She taught Criminal Justice, Psychology, and Counseling courses at a Post Secondary Institution for 10 years. Teaching became a passion in seeing the development of students from when they started until they graduated. She served as the Professor of Practice under the supervision of the Undergraduate Department Chair. This role allowed her to mentor and support student’s growth and development to achieve their personal, academic, and career endeavors. It also allowed her to indulge in her love for writing via a quarterly newsletter.
Hobbies/Passions: Traveling, writing, reading, lifetime learner/educator, listening to music esp. classical/jazz, walking/5K’s for a cause, yoga/Pilates, spending quality time with family/friends, mindfulness, and of course spirituality.
"Every moment...Every thought has meaning that can support the facilitation of infinite possibilities to your destiny."
– Cheryl E. Williams
- Licensed Professional Counselor in State of Georgia (LPC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS)
- Professional Memberships:
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of GA
- M.Ed. in Psychology and Counseling, Troy University
- Bachelor Business Administration, Temple University
- Native of New York, but resides in Atlanta, GA